I've come to the conclusion that there's a new disease that needs to be added to the medical world, it's so common yet untreatable and I suffer from it on a daily basis .. brainfartosis .. yep that's right brianfartosis .. an abnormal state or condition of brain farts lol. The symptoms are rather obvious, normally those who suffer from brainfartosis often have the same symptoms .. unable to finish sentences, forget thoughts or ideas easily, they go into a state of confusion which is followed by a reaction such as " What the hell was I talking about?".
Those who come into contact with such individuals should be caution as brainfartosis is contagious and there is no known treatment or cure for this debilitating disease.
• ROFLMAO!•
there's a rhyme and reason behind my madness .. what it is... I have no idea lol. I think I've dun lost my mind, all this studying and chit has me going bonkers. I have an over whelming amount of information going in at a rapid rate so now it's condensing older information that's stored up, making it REALLY hard to recall anything .. lol it's like someone reorganized my file cabinet of knowledge and forgot to tell me where they moved it to lol. All week I've been stricken with brainfartosis and crs (can't remember shit) .. it's a horrible combination especially when you're in the middle of a test .. AHHH! There's only a couple more days of craming before finals so I hope I can over come diariea of the brain. I'm gonna have to hook myself up to a caffine IV just so I can stay focused lol.
Those who come into contact with such individuals should be caution as brainfartosis is contagious and there is no known treatment or cure for this debilitating disease.
• ROFLMAO!•
there's a rhyme and reason behind my madness .. what it is... I have no idea lol. I think I've dun lost my mind, all this studying and chit has me going bonkers. I have an over whelming amount of information going in at a rapid rate so now it's condensing older information that's stored up, making it REALLY hard to recall anything .. lol it's like someone reorganized my file cabinet of knowledge and forgot to tell me where they moved it to lol. All week I've been stricken with brainfartosis and crs (can't remember shit) .. it's a horrible combination especially when you're in the middle of a test .. AHHH! There's only a couple more days of craming before finals so I hope I can over come diariea of the brain. I'm gonna have to hook myself up to a caffine IV just so I can stay focused lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment