Whoa... it's been ages since I've been on here, I almost forgot what my computer looks like lol.
It's been a really hectic month for us .. umm me I should say. I started back at collage this month, *sigh* that's right, lil ol me who hated school is back at the whipping post again lol. I'm a gluten for punishment lol.
Actually it's not that bad, anyone who's gone back to school knows it's more laid back then regular ol high school. It's different, more enjoyable .. well for me it is lol. It's fast paced, keeps you on your toes.. and that is why I love it so much.
I had credits transferred over from prior classes, even tested out on some courses, so instead of being in school for the full duration I get to bypass a whole semester.. woohoo yay for me!
Right now the only class I have that's really interesting is medical terminology, two tests later I've got an A in the class, easy stuff! I've been in class for two weeks and we're already having midterms next week, see what I mean .. the time flies! I have 4 more classes before I get into labs, believe me I'm looking forward to the hands on stuff! Clinicals will be this winter and then the beginning of summer I'll start my intern, time will fly .. I'm hoping lol. For the time being I'm just going with the flow, trying to hold tight to my super mom cape lol. Mind you I've been out of commission for at least 4 years so climbing back into the chaotic life of mom,student, wife & maid is a bit over whelming. It'll take a little while before I can master the juggling act again. It's not impossible, it's just getting the rhythm down pat. It can be daunting at times but in the end well worth the effort.
Speaking of .. I'm looking at the clock now and just realized I have a house that's screaming for me to clean it lol. Yup, it's about that time to slip back into my June Cleaver role :P
:: Commercial Break::
This episode of "Nut House" was brought to you by the makers of Fukitol .. "Are you having a bad day, wife left, dog ran away? Are you exhausted with the mundane work schedule? Well we have the cure for you! Fukitol, one little pill can make those horrible days just disappear..why be burdened with a bad day when you have Fukitol"
It's been a really hectic month for us .. umm me I should say. I started back at collage this month, *sigh* that's right, lil ol me who hated school is back at the whipping post again lol. I'm a gluten for punishment lol.
Actually it's not that bad, anyone who's gone back to school knows it's more laid back then regular ol high school. It's different, more enjoyable .. well for me it is lol. It's fast paced, keeps you on your toes.. and that is why I love it so much.
I had credits transferred over from prior classes, even tested out on some courses, so instead of being in school for the full duration I get to bypass a whole semester.. woohoo yay for me!
Right now the only class I have that's really interesting is medical terminology, two tests later I've got an A in the class, easy stuff! I've been in class for two weeks and we're already having midterms next week, see what I mean .. the time flies! I have 4 more classes before I get into labs, believe me I'm looking forward to the hands on stuff! Clinicals will be this winter and then the beginning of summer I'll start my intern, time will fly .. I'm hoping lol. For the time being I'm just going with the flow, trying to hold tight to my super mom cape lol. Mind you I've been out of commission for at least 4 years so climbing back into the chaotic life of mom,student, wife & maid is a bit over whelming. It'll take a little while before I can master the juggling act again. It's not impossible, it's just getting the rhythm down pat. It can be daunting at times but in the end well worth the effort.
Speaking of .. I'm looking at the clock now and just realized I have a house that's screaming for me to clean it lol. Yup, it's about that time to slip back into my June Cleaver role :P
:: Commercial Break::
This episode of "Nut House" was brought to you by the makers of Fukitol .. "Are you having a bad day, wife left, dog ran away? Are you exhausted with the mundane work schedule? Well we have the cure for you! Fukitol, one little pill can make those horrible days just disappear..why be burdened with a bad day when you have Fukitol"
No comments:
Post a Comment