Being a parent can be so much fun, especially when you have a gullible child lmao. It's cheap entertainment for the whole family lol.
This morning I was sitting in the office drinking my coffee, checking email when Ty came in, he's holding out his finger and says "Mom is it normal for your eyelashes to fall out when you rub your eye?", I turn to look at him and here he has three little eye lashes on the tip of his finger with this disturbed look of "Please tell me it's not a big deal" lol .. so of course being the smart ass joker that I am .. I tell him no it's not normal..eyelashes don't just fall out. He gets this stone look on his face and replies with a worried "Really?" .. I love messing with him it's hilarious lol.
Anyway so he's standing there examining the lashes on his finger .. he starts asking me questions about what would happen if all my eyelashes fall out, do they grow back like hair does? lol. I take this as my mommy que to really mess with him, so I start telling him that some people have a eyelash disorder where all their lashes fall out and they have to wear protective eye gear so they don't get infections because they can't blink lmao, that the eye lashes are what helps the eye blink because it adds weight to the eye and that's what helps prevent eye infections and removes debris from the eye. He's entranced in what I'm saying.. listening to my every word...mean while I'm trying hard to not bust out laughing lol. He lowers his head and walks out of my office not uttering a sound, about 10 min later I hear him say "Omg mom you're so mean! Eyelashes DO fall out when new ones come in" .. I about fell over laughing .. here he went into the bathroom to examine his lashes closer .. he actually thought I was serious pmsl! He's 13-14 years old and I can still get him going lol. Just the look on his face .. PRICELESS lol.
I absolutely LOVE my boys, their so much fun.. they're always making me laugh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment