It's late as hell and my body is having an all out war with my head lol. Physically I need to go to bed so I can sleep but my mind is no where near ready to go just yet. It's in mommy mode .. happens every time one of the boys is sick. It never fails, once I decide to head to bed that's when they start calling for me .. "Mom.. mom.. momma *cough,hack,cough*.. momma I NEED you", so, to avoid that whole up down up down marathon I'm staying up until the medicine kicks in or until I pass out on my key board lol. Hopefully it's the medicine that kicks in first because waking up with home row imprinted on your face isn't necessarily a sexy look to have in the morning lol.
::Anyway::
It was bound to happen, Ryan was complaining of a sore throat for the past couple days now, yesterday is when it started getting worse. He started off with the sniffles and then sneezing & coughing, I was hoping it'd pass with out getting worse but didn't happen that way. This afternoon it hit him with full force .. he seemed fine when he came through the door after school but once he walked in his room it was like WHAM! With in mins of being home a fever set in, his eyes got all red and watery, he went into a coughing fit which only made things worse. I feel so bad for the poor kid, his birthday is right around the corner and he's gonna be sick. It's not fair .. what a horrible way to celebrate your birthday, the first of double digits no less. I wanted to take him to see either Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs or Where the Wild Things Are for our birthday.. just me and him. We've never done something together just the two of us to celebrate our birthday, so this weekend was going to be the first year of the new tradition, but now if he's not feeling well we'll have to put it off until he's back to himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment