Aug 30, 2009

Where did Summer go?

It's midnight and I'm finally getting some me time in, ahh peace and quiet.. it's the most beautiful sound! The kids are in bed..hopefully snoozing, Brian's on the couch wheezing his swan song hehe and the dogs .. their even tucked in for the night. So it's just lil ol me and my trusty key board :) . I should be hitting the sack soon but I'm enjoying this time to myself way tooo much lol.
I love Sundays, their so relaxing .. it's about the only day where you don't have to do shit and it's ok lol. Not that I didn't do anything.. I just did the bare minimal. Eh, I have the whole week to catch up on what ever needs to be done so I'm not worried.

This is also the last weekend before the kids start school, Tues's the big day! So today I had to play taxi for Ty, Of course we had to go pick up his buddy so they could hang out, not like they'd see each other once school starts lol. I couldn't believe how fricken cold it was when we walked out side! It only got into the low 50's, holly crap! Where the hell did summer go, we really didn't have a summer at all. Not like what we used to have.. shit it used to get into the 100's .. not this year. We're lucky if we made it into the high 90's! Don't get me wrong I'm sure not complaining, I love this weather .. it's comfortable, you're not sweating your balls off sitting on your couch. The only thing that bums me out is.. it's a sign winter is lurking around the corner. I hate winter.. it's not my favorite season at all. Sure it's pretty to look at while you're inside a cozy warm house but when you're outside in it.. WHOA it's too fricken cold! I'm not sure if you've ever experienced having your nose hairs frozen butttt it's not an enjoyable experience. The worst part is having your CWD (cold weather detectors) poke out so much it feels like it ran outta skin ..OUCH it hurts like a sob! Yeah, winter is not the season for me. I can do spring, summer and even fall but winter .. winter is like hell for me lol.


:::::::::::::Anyway:::::::::::::


tomorrow should be a fun day, we're gonna get everything sorted out and packed into school bags. I was going to do it today but.. yeah I was being L A Z Y lol. I also have my good friend coming over tomorrow too.. she's gonna bring her boys with to sort through some cloths Ryan grew out of. Eh, with hard times like these every little bit helps. I'm looking forward to seeing her.. it's been a while since we got to hang out n chit chat lol. Ryan's excited too, he absolutely loves playing with Gabe n Vinny. He started rambling off all the toys & games he wants to show them, he's such a sweetie. Ty's girlfriend is coming over tomorrow too, she'll be here early in the morning and then leave before dinner. They have to get in as much "together" time as they can because they don't have any classes together this year. The only time they'll see each other is during lunch.. poor things! She's a good kid, I like her a lot.. strange huh .. a mother liking her son's girlfriend lol. She's very polite and talks, unlike Ty's ex who never talked .. she was a wall flower..literally. She practically blended into the wood work. Those are the ones you have to worry about .. it's always the quiet ones who are
T R O U B L E.
Ty dated that one for about 5 months before he started dating her best friend lol, yup that's right, my dear lovely son broke the cardinal rule... he started dating her best friend. Surprisingly she was ok with it .. so now Ty's been dating this one for a little over 6 months. It's a long time .. especially being only 13-14 years old. I have to say tho, I'm very proud of him for not being a skirt chaser. At least something sunk into his head when I was doing all that babbling lol. He astounds me .. the way he treats her is unbelievable. For being so young he really shows a lot of respect .. not to mention he spoils her rotten lol. Gawd, when I was his age I never got jewelry or flowers.. no expensive gifts.. only a chocolate marshmallow heart lol. Ty, he spends big coin on these girls .. pays their way where ever they go. Shit .. he even opens doors and pulls out chairs!! OMFG I know!! He makes his mama proud! I just pray he stays that way .. that his heart doesn't get broken to the point where he looses that kindness and generosity. As it is right now he's definantly a girls dream come true.. the rare "good guy" that so many girls (women) are seeking but can't find. He'd be quite the catch that's for sure, he's intelligent, hansom... and he has a heart of gold! ummm.. back off girlies .. he's only 13!

Hummm.. looks like it's going on 1 now, suppose I should stop boasting and drag muh rump to bed lol.
Nighty Nite.. sleep tight.. dun let those bed bugs bite *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment