I guess I'm now officially a blogger lol, I can stand in line and claim my role in mindless chatter haha. In all honesty this wasn't even my idea, it just so happened to come up in conversation when I was talking with a friend of mine. With the up coming year being so hectic I really won't be able to spend as much time talking to friends and family like I used to, it sucks because I'm really going to miss everyone butttt when the idea to start this blog came up I thought hummm.. it just might be a good idea. I can still chit chat with friends and family when I have free time and everyone can be kept in the loop of life as it happens. Normally I've always thought of blogs as places to go for free goodies & snags haha but I suppose this could work too.
:::ANYWAY::: On with the show lol ..
No comments:
Post a Comment