Aug 25, 2009

Boredom Chatter

It's 5:30pm, dinner is cooking.. my house is clean, even the laundry is caught up! Whoa.. crazy huh? Who spiked my coffee this morning because I've been a busy lil bee. I can't actually take credit for the entire house, Ty did dust and clean up the kitchen some. Now that's a double wow .. usually my 13 year old son cringes at the word "clean" or "help" but when you put both words together I think he hears "RUN" lol. I had to check the calendar to see what the special occasion was, it's not normal for him to just do something ..well...unless he has something to gain, like going some where or cold hard cash. I know it's coming tho, he tries to be berry berry sneaky when it comes to asking for something. He's not as sly as he thinks he is tho (wink)
Then there's my Ry guy, boy that child's a hoot! He's 9, so of course he's just learning how to pull one over on mom & dad, if he's taking lessons from Ty he won't learn much lol. Usually if he wants something he'll just bust out in song & dance haha. The child is so spontaneous, he catches ya off guard. Example .. one night we're sitting at the dinner table (comedy hour in our house) all of a sudden Ryan puts his left hand on his chest, reaches out his right hand starts wiggling his fingers and belts out "Ask me about MUH whein NER" roflmao, we were laughing so hard I swear I gained a 6 pack from it! He's my ham, my personal comedian lol.
It's hilarious when they both banter back and forth reciting tidbits from shows or movies, their a riot! Yet another example, Ryan was sitting on the couch with a freshly opened pack of starbursts .. Ty strolls over stands in front of Ryan and belts out "Berries n Cream, Berries n Cream .. I'm a little lad who loves Berries n Creammm" mind you he was doing the little jig all at the same time bahahaha!
It's a house of hoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment