Jul 15, 2010

I DID IT!

It's hard to believe but as of June 25th I completed all my classes! There's no more driving through traffic for school, no more dealing with assholes in class and no more studying my brains out for weekly quizzes,midterms and finals. I tell ya this last term was a killer, I'm surprised my nugget is still intact lol. Every day was something, if it wasn't instructors fighting with students it was students fighting with each other. In less then a week we had two fights in class between students and then as if that wasn't exciting enough we had some stupid ass bitch pick a fight with an instructor over something so stupid. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that crap any more. I swear some people just don't belong in public!
Anyway, I was stoked when grades were posted a few days later... I aced the last 3 classes! I finished with a 4.0 .. YAY! On July 10th I graduated with top honors (Summa Cum Laude) .. way cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment